Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
Is it time to replace your Full-Size Ranger XP 700 drive belt? Side By Side Stuff has a variety of aftermarket drive belts ranging in performance ability and construction. One excellent option is the Ultimax HQ Drive Belt by Timken. This UTV component is ideal for those looking more for a stock replacement as opposed to a high-performance upgrade.
Timken engineers the Full-Size Ranger XP 800 drive belts from specially formulated fiber-loaded compounds and Aramid cord. This belt has OEM standards but does improve the grip on clutches. It's fabricated using a modern method of production to reduce dimensional variances and classic failure modes. Timken manufactures all their SxS belts in America and backs their reliability with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built for the same performance and life as the OE drive belt
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One year manufacturer warranty