Applicability: 2016-20 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
When the weather warms up, you love going on fast, heart racing, trail rides in your Honda Pioneer 1000. Taking sharp turns and flying over hills, there is no better way to spend a day. While the trails are awesome to navigate, unfortunately, sometimes they can fight back. There are limbs, brush and all sorts of things that scratch up your machine and attack your front end. Replace your factory brush guard with the Bad Dawg Front Bumper and get back out there in style!
Bad Dawg designed this bumper to easily bolt on your Pioneer in the same spot that your factory bumper did. Made from .125" steel and hand welded, it is tough and durable. This aftermarket bumper is laser cut and formed to ensure that it is a great fit on your UTV. Bad Dawg finishes this accessory with a powder coat finish for superior protection. With a pre-cut place for a winch to get you out of tough spots and all the bonuses you get with this bumper, hurry up and get it on your Pioneer 1000 today!Features:
Optional Front Rack
- Replaces your stock front brush guard
- Easy, bolt up installation (no drilling or cutting required)
- Made from .125" steel
- Hand welded in Bad Dawg's own facility
- Texture black powder coated for superior protection
- Laser cut and formed to insure a great fit
- Pre-cut holes for top mounting the winch
- Will fit most winches up to 4000 lb.
- Integrated bull bar included
- Made in Batesville, Arkansas!
Do you want to add extra storage or hauling room to your Honda Pioneer 1000? We have the solution with the Bad Dawg Front Cargo Rack. Carry more and secure your gear with confidence. Plus installation onto the Bad Dawg Front Bumper is quick and easy! View Installation Instructions