- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Retain original mounting hardware as some will be used in the mounting of this product.
Applicability: 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 Crew
There is no better way to protect the under side of your Polaris Ranger Mid Size Ranger Crew than a full belly skid plate set made from heavy duty UHMW material. These super tough 1/2 inch thick high density UHMW Polymer skids manufactured by Trail Armor will not bend or dent and will absorb shock to the bottom of your Ranger Crew. These skids have strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and other debris to be washed out without removing the skids from the belly of your Ranger.
With the Trail Armor integrated side skids to help protect the rocker panel edges and floor board area, you can go where you need to go without having to worry about damaging your machine. This kit includes everything required for installation on your Mid Size Ranger 500 Crew including instructions and all mounting hardware.
Go ahead an push your Mid Size Polaris Ranger Crew farther than ever before with a set of full belly skids installed to give you the ultimate protection against rocks, high centers, logs and more.Features:
- Made from 1/2" high density UHMW polymer
- Absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust
- Lighter than traditional metal skids
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out
- Easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle, including the front and rear differential
- Integrated side skids help protect outer floor board and rocker panel edges
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $138.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!