- 2014-15 Mid Size Ranger 570
- 2016-19 2-seat Ranger 570
If you want to help protect the expensive parts under your Polaris Mid Size Ranger 570, then you're going to need some skid plates. Check out the Trail Armor Full Belly Skids for your Mid Size Ranger 570 to get some of the best protection on the market today!
This full skid plate set is made from 1/2" thick high density UHMW polymer. What does this mean for you? These plastic skids have several advantages over the more traditional aluminum skid plates. The high density plastic will absorb shock to the bottom of the vehicle when connecting to rocks, branches or other debris. The plastic won't dent or gouge like aluminum would, causing rust. Plus, the plastic is lighter than aluminum skids. All this adds up to a longer lasting skid plate for you.
With this set of full belly skids, you'll receive easy to install jointed sections which will cover the full length and width of your machine, including the front and rear differential. With extended side panels serving as nerf sliders, you side by side will have more protection for it's sides and rocker panels. There are strategically placed drain holes all along with skid plate, allowing water and mud to drain, letting you wash out your skids without having to completely remove them. All mounting hardware and instructions are included.Features:
- Made from 1/2" high density UHMW polymer
- Absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust
- Lighter than traditional metal skids
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out
- Easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle, including the front and rear differential
- Extended side panels serve as nerf sliders protecting the sides and rocker panels of your vehicle
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $32.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest. View Installation Instructions