- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Retain original mounting hardware as some will be used in the mounting of this product.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
Applicability: 2014-21 Honda Pioneer 700 (2 seater)
Honda fans were excited for the Honda Pioneer 700 to come out and we know that Pioneer owners are using their side by side for everything. Whether you're riding for fun or to get work done, we know that the riding can get a little rough. That's why we offer the Trail Armor Full Belly Skids for your Honda Pioneer.
These full belly skids are made from 1/2 inch thick high density UHMW plastic. What does this mean? It means that these skids will absorb the shock to the bottom of your vehicle with no dents or rust like metal skids would. Also, these skids are lighter weight than metal skids. The strategically placed drain holds allow dirt and debris to wash out instead of having to remove the skids for a clean out. There's a convenient drain access panel that lets you access the oil filter.
The full skids some in jointed sections that are easy to install and cover the full length and width of the UTV, including the front and rear differential. The integrated side skids add additional protection to the outer floor board and rocker panel edges.Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Covers full length and width of machine
- Covers front and rear differentials
- Lap jointed panels for a single smooth surface
- Formed leading edges to protect vulnerable frame edges and wheel wheels
- Extended side panels bent to act as slider nerfs to protect rocker panels
- Access holes to service points and oil drain for easier maintenance
- Strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Recessed mounting holes to protect fasteners from damaging blows and keep bolt heads from protruding
- Corrosion resistant hardware and photo-documented installation instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay just $44.00 shipping / handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest.