- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Retain original mounting hardware as some will be used in the mounting of this product.
- Colors are not pigment matched to ANY OEM manufacturer's color scheme. All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
Applicability: 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
We could sit here and give you a million reasons why protecting your asset is crucial. It doesn't even matter what you're using the buggy for, work, play, both... it only takes once for the rogue landscape to cause mass destruction to your undercarriage. No driveline, no operation. Friends, you need to secure your pride and joy with a Ranger 1000 UHMW Full Skid Plate by Trail Armor to ensure the mean machine is at your disposal for the long haul.
If there was ever a set of SxS skid plates built for terrain battle, it's these tough suckers. Trail Armour forms the components from one of the most durable materials on the planet, UHMW. This material is corrosion, sound, wear, weather, weather, and impact resistant. Even the hardware is corrosion resistant. Trail Armor recessed the bolts holes, which means there will be no catching or snagging. These Ranger 1000 skid plates will virtually glide over mishaps in the way. One thing is for sure, your drive will have solid coverage from the front to the back for white-knuckling fun or running through your fields to check cattle.Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Covers full length and width of machine
- Covers front and rear differentials
- Lap jointed panels for a single smooth surface
- Formed leading edges to protect vulnerable frame edges and wheel wells
- Strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Recessed mounting holes to protect fasteners from damaging blows and keep bolt heads from protruding
- Corrosion resistant hardware and photo-documented installation instructions included
- Does require drilling additional holes for installation
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $110.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest. View Installation Instructions