- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
- Colors are not pigment matched to ANY OEM manufacturer's color scheme. All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
Applicability: 2021-23 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
When you are flying through trails in your Polaris, getting into the really fun stuff, you don't want to worry about what is going on underneath you. But, unfortunately, rocks, sticks, and other trail hazards can really ruin your day. This is where a skid plate will make all the difference in how long your day of adventure will last. So check out the Trail Armor Ranger XP 1000 Full Skid Plate and see why it's the protection you need.
This is made from 1/2-inch-thick high-density UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) polymer, an extremely tough plastic with high abrasion and wear resistance. A full-length and width coverage, including the front and rear differentials, is just one of the many features this UTV accessory offers riders. Gaining access to the rear differential and engine oil drains is always a concern. However, the designers at Trail Armor thought of everything! Strategic access points provide easy access to engine oil drains and rear differential for maintenance. No worries about dirt and debris building up under the side-by-side skids with the drains holes to allow for the gunk to wash out easily. You will get all the hardware and installation instructions to make this a simple add-on to your Polaris and get you back on the trails quicker.Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick high density UHMW polymer
- Covers full length and width of machine
- Covers front and rear differentials
- Easy access to rear differential and engine oil drains
- Strategically placed drain holes to allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $106.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest. View Installation Instructions