- Does NOT include the a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
- Retain original mounting hardware as some will be used in the mounting of this product.
- Colors are not pigment matched to ANY OEM manufacturer's color scheme. All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
Applicability: 2018-19 Can Am Maverick Sport and 2018-19 Can Am Maverick Trail
Whether you enjoy hitting narrow forest trails or shredding through rocky paths in the desert your machine is prone to have debris rub against the underneath of it. That is why we carry products such as the Trail Armor UHMW Full Skid Plate with Nerf Sliders to help defend against the wares of the road. This is an ideal option to outfit your Maverick with to keep you protected in a wide range of riding scenarios. Take away some of the worry of damaging critical components of your side by side when you order this aftermarket skid plate today!
This skid was precision crafted using 1/2 inch thick ultra-high molecular weight polycarbonate. Being made from this material gives this product the capability of standing up to the elements better than its metal counterparts and will allow it to not be susceptible to damage such as rusting or gouging. Another exceptional feature is its ability to absorb impacts when going over debris from the trails. Picking up one of these Trail Armor skids will help ensure your Maverick won't experience any premature breakages, so don't wait any longer!Features:
- Made from 1/2" UHMW
- Comes in easily jointed section for easier installation
- Covers the full length and width of machine, including front and rear differential
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out easily
- Extended side panels serve as nerf sliders, protecting the sides and rocker panels
- Plastic skids absorb shock better
- Won't dent, gouge or rust while remaining lighter than traditional metal skids
- Mounting hardware and instructions are included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $184.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest. View Installation Instructions