Is it us, or does the Powersports industry do a dang good job keeping up on our high demands to add more gadgets to our buggies? We just can't get enough of the electronic upgrading, making our cars better than the next. Along with these aftermarket systems comes the need to mount them up. Axia Alloys has made it their mission to do just that with components like these Lowrance GPS Cage Mounts for multiple UTV models.
The UTV accessory is constructed from, you guess it, aluminum alloy. It comes in raw aluminum if you want to customize the color on your own, bright black anodized for corrosion-resistant protection, or bright clear anodized for scratch and corrosion resistance. These side-by-side GPS clamps are available in several roll bar sized to accommodate various machine applications that sport a round roll bar. If you're going to get decked out in gear, be sure to get the goods to secure them. Shop Axia Alloys clamp systems at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Finish Color Options:
- Mount Lowrance GPS to horizontal tube
- Mounts any of the full size Lowrance GPS's that have the threaded holes on the side
- Standard length mount is 2.5 inches from the leading edge of the mounting bar to the center of the mounting hole
- Extended length mount is 6.125 inches from the leading edge of the mounting bar to the center of the mounting hole
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.