- Fits machines with 1.75" to 2" ROUND roll bars.
- Not compatible with USB cords. Audio system plays music through Bluetooth and Aux port.
Are you looking to take your ride excitement up-a-notch? Though there are several ways to increase the intensity of your adventure, nothing quite gets things rocking and rolling like your favorite tune blasting through the trails. If you already have an audio system but need an upgrade, or if you're interested in a low-profile kit, this Boss 14 Inch Amplified Sound Bar has what it takes. The compact SxS soundbar offers outstanding output while being more than capable of withstanding the environment. This system comes with plenty of features, let's check them out.
To accommodate the nature of your ride, Boss has tanked this bad boy up. It has IPX5 rated waterproof speakers, horn-loaded tweeters and housing. On top of the stellar construction, the offroad sound system offers outstanding sound quality with a built-in amp and two full-range speakers. If you're worried about a complicated install, don't. Getting those beats blasting through the side by side soundbar couldn't be easier. It's Bluetooth accessible, will allow connection to other systems and has aux input compatibility. There are multiple adjustable angles and it fits anything from a 1.75-inch to a two-inch rollbar on nearly any machine application. Why wait? Purchase today for the ultimate ride experience tomorrow.Features:
- Two IPX5 rated 3" full range speakers
- Two weatherproof IPX 5 rated 1" horn loaded tweeters
- 500 watts max built-in Class D amp and 3.5mm aux input compatible with audio output of smartphones and MP3 players
- Bluetooth audio streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX 5 rated weatherproof enclosure, built-in LED dome light
- Built-in DSP, pre amp outputs allow you to connect multiple systems together and preset EQ
- Multi-angle adjustable clamps fit bars from 1.75" to 2"
- Great for UTVS and ATVs