- Does not include folding windshield shown in main photo. This enclosure comes with an aero-vent windshield. See photos for windshield.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 4000 and Mule 4010
Purchasing a side by side like the Kawasaki Mule 4000 or 4010 is an investment. You want to use it for all your needs; however, you want to protect that investment and be able to use it for years to come. Adding parts and accessories to your Mule makes it versatile and can help add that protection you need. Why buy parts individually when you could get it covered in one purchase? This Full Cab Enclosure with Aero-Vent Windshield by Falcon Ridge and protect yourself and your Mule.
This enclosure is constructed of 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric that is built to last to protect your machine for years to come. The color will be long lasting and it is durable, being waterproof and abrasion resistant. Even though it is a vinyl, this is cold crack rated to -20 degrees so you don't have to worry about the cold temperatures. The windshield offers the protection of a full windshield, with the option to open the vents and get some air flow when it gets warmer. Get this enclosure with windshield and protect both you and your investment!Soft Enclosure Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Aero-Vent system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Made in the USA
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment