NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2009-16 Kymco UXV 500 and UXV 700
Talk about a downer when you shred your UTV drive belt. What a pain in the rear it can be, especially when you've got stuff to do. Unfortunately, the standard drive belt isn't crafted for your heavy workload. This is where Side By Side Stuff steps in. We offer quality aftermarket Kymco engine performance parts that do have the capacity for a hard day's labor. One component that is made dirt-tough is the Moose High-Performance Plus Drive Belt for a UXV 500.
Are you wondering what the difference between an OEM belt and an aftermarket belt is? It all boils down to design and construction. This offroad drive belt is formed from a much more durable blend of compounds and cords. The bottom cogs are rounded while the top cogs are deeper, providing more flexibility and reduced belt variables. In other words, they can handle more heat and last longer doing it. It's not a matter of if your OEM belt will bust, it's a matter of when. Why not upgrade today to save for tomorrow? Shop SideBySideStuff.com for your UXV 700 drive belt today. Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.