- Does NOT lower your seat
- Does NOT work with extra wide seats
- Must use your current seat mount latch, spring and bolts.
- Works with front seats ONLY
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR (excludes Polaris RZR RS1, RZR 170 and RZR PRO XP models)
There is no doubt your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or 570 gets put through the ringer on those aggressive trails. With the fierce terrain ahead and the petal to the floor, you need top-notch gear to keep your UTV safe along the way. At Side By Side Stuff, we're here to help with a wide range of aftermarket parts and accessories to upgrade your ride, including the PRP Steel Replacement Front Seat Mounts. These awesome accessories come with some cool features, so let's check some out!
With their sturdy steel construction, these mounts are built to outlast your old OEM mounts by a long shot. They are fully compatible with the stock seats such as 570 and XP 900, as well as the OEM RZR slider. Along with its super sturdy structure and supreme hold, each one is finished with a heavy-duty black powder coating that fights against rust and wear for long-lasting performance throughout the years. Only weighing at 9 lbs. and complete with latch housings, these seat bases give your machine the upgrade it's been longing for.Features:
Optional Seat Base Clip / Latch:
- Designed to be a replacement for your plastic seat base
- Compatible with stock RZR slider
- Allows you to use your 570/800/XP900 seats in a newer XP 1000 or S 900 and vice versa
- Includes seat bases and latch housing (no latch spring or handle)
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Dimensions per mount: 15 in x 12 in x 4 in
If you're looking for easier installation, we have the solution for you. When you purchase the seat base clips, they will attach to your seat mount and operate just like your old factory seat latches. If you're looking for a seat latch replacement, this could also be the perfect option for you. They are sold as a pair so you received one for both sides of your machine.