- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA
- Can Am Maverick X3 typically requires you to remove or grind down the wear plates located in the front (knuckle) and rear (deflector)
Set includes 4 wheels, 4 center caps and 16 lug nuts.
As a UTV owner, one of the first things your heart is set on purchasing is aftermarket wheels. This is one of the most difficult decisions you might face when making upgrades to your rig. With countless options of wheels that fit your side by side, trying to decide what wheel will not only catch your eye every time you walk up to your UTV; but every time someone sees your machine will make them jerk their head around to see what wheels you have. This specific wheel seemed impossible to find until now.
Search no further, Fuel Off-Road has completely changed the wheel market with the Fuel Off-Road Anza D583 Bronze wheel. Not only are you getting a unique bronze color and black outer ring that is going to turn some heads, but you are getting one of the top off-road wheels on the market. Fuel Off-Road offers the latest designs on the market to keep your machine looking great. Available in both 14x7 and 15x7 sizes, there's a size for everyone. Donít wait any longer; order your set of Fuel Off-Road Anza D583 Bronze wheels today and be driving a side by side that everybody is talking about. Features:
Bolt Patterns and Offsets Available:
- Load rating of 1000 lbs. per wheel
- Both 14x7 and 15x7 wheels weigh 16 lbs. each
- Matte bronze center with black outer ring
- Bobcat Wheels: 4/156 pattern, 14x7 and 15x7 offset is 4+3 (+13mm)
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 Wheels: 4/156 pattern, 15x7 offset is 4+3 (+13mm)
- Kawasaki Mule PRO-Series Model Wheels: 4/156 pattern, 14x7 and 15x7 offset is 4+3 (+13mm)
- Polaris Wheels: 4/156 pattern, 14x7 and 15x7 offset is 4+3 (+13mm)
- Textron Wildcat XX Wheels: 4/156 pattern, 14x7 and 15x7 offset is 4+3 (+13mm)
- 2019-20 Yamaha YXZ Wheels: 4/156 pattern, 14x7 and 15x7 offset is 4+3 (+13mm)
This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, nickel and lead which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov