- Does not include top or windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2010-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Working in the winter weather can be brutal. You have a windshield, top and rear panel on your Kawasaki Teryx 750 but those pieces don't stop that frigid air from reaching you. Finish protecting yourself from the wind with the Soft Doors by Falcon Ridge! With these easy and convenient doors, your winter riding will be much more comfortable.
Crafted with professional grade marine textile base material and clear Aquaview Vinyl, these durable doors are made for all weather conditions. These doors are waterproof, puncture, tear, abrasion and fade resistant ensuring a long life expectancy! The convenient roll-away feature allows these to be the perfect item for not only the cold weather but the warm weather as well. When it is hot all you must do is roll the doors back and secure them with the heavy duty Velcro straps that are included to allow a nice breeze! What are you waiting for? Order yours today! Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Doors are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top