Beefing up your car with high-performance exhausts and motors will give you the means to throttle down. However, all the bells and whistles won't amount to much without the right traction action. Therefore we suggest upgrading with the Falcon Ridge 723 Radial 6-Ply Tire.
The first step in choosing the right UTV tires is knowing your ride style and favorite terrain condition. For example, if you are a pavement pounder, a DOT tire is more your style. Then again, suppose you hit trails with all the fixins, like mud, sand, rock, and dirt. In that case, these side-by-side tires are the ones for you.
Falcon Ridge forms these aftermarket accessories from durable rubber compounds in 6-ply construction. The heavy-duty carcass offers a smooth ride on multiple surfaces, from granny to extreme. In addition, the off-road tire has tank-tough sidewalls and shoulder lugs. As a result, the side-by-side tire provides more protection to the rim.
If there were ever an aftermarket tire with versatile traction, it's this unit right here. Falcon Ridge wanted to ensure drivers of all types would have the grip they needed for the ride they wanted. Thus, the birth of the 723 Radial 6-Ply Tires.
These off-road tires have super deep lugs that grip just right when you need it the most. Additionally, the thick lugs paired with lug spacing allow the tire to self-clean with each rotation. Who doesn't love more grip and less grime?
We are a huge fan of the UTV tires. Why? Because they are reliable, functional, and have the grip to get. In other words, you can send it with no inhibitions. So, what are you waiting for? Purchase your off-road tires at Side By Side Stuff and ride like you wanna.Features:
- Heavy duty 6-ply radial construction for a smoother ride over a variety of trail surfaces
- Engineered to provide excellent handling for more control and confidence in dirt, mud, rock and sand
- Heavy duty sidewalls and shoulder lugs to help prevent punctures and wheel damage in harsh conditions
- Excellent all around traction
- Directional tread pattern that allows mud and dirt to easily flow between lugs for optimized traction