- Does not include windshield, top or rear panel shown in photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 550 S4 Crew / XUV 560 S4 Crew / XUV 590 S4 Crew
You may have already added a windshield, top and cab back to your John Deere Gator XUV S4, but are looking to make your Gator cab fully enclosed. For this reason, Side By Side Stuff offers the Soft Doors by Falcon Ridge that are designed to work with your existing hard accessories and complete the enclosure of your cab. Protecting yourself from the elements is key to be able to keep moving and getting things done, so don't let a little dip in the temperature slow you down. These doors will help keep keep the cold winds out when the snow flies and keep you dry on those rainy days.
Constructed of professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof, along with puncture, tear, abrasion and fade resistant, you cannot go wrong with these doors. No need to worry about visibility or accessibility, the doors have large clear aquaview smoked vinyl windows to keep an eye on your surroundings. Another great feature is that when the weather is no longer a factor and you want an open cab again, the doors can be rolled back and stowed away with heavy duty Velcro straps. The doors will come complete with installation instructions and the self-adhesive Velcro required for installation. Shop at Side By Side Stuff and you will find a wide selection of great products for your John Deere Gator to make it a vehicle you can use all year long.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top