Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Taking your Yamaha Viking out on a long weekend excursion is a great experience. One problem many enthusiasts deal with is storage space, there is just not a satisfactory amount available. If you use your machine for fun as well as chores, you also won’t want those tools loose in the bed, not only can it cause damage but could also cause protentional harm you or your passengers. At Side By Side Stuff we have products to offer you that will wipe out your storage worries, let us tell you about a very viable option.
The Hi-Standard Outfitters Side Mounted Rear Cargo Box is constructed of 1/8" thick aluminum, precisely TIG welded and finished off with a 3/16" thick weather stripping that prevents dust and water from entering the storage box. The bottom is lined with a 1/16" thick neoprene rubber mat so there is not as much unnecessary rattling with the tools or items you store. The two cam latches allow for easy accessibility and there is a keyed lock to securely store your tools or other important items you want to protect. This product will allow you to safely secure your tools and other items with hassle!Features:
- 1/8" thick aluminum construction
- 100% TIG welded
- Powder coated black
- 2 cam latches for easy access but keyed lock for security
- Inside bottom is lined with 1/16 inch neoprene rubber mats for less rattling
- 3/16 inch thick weather stripping on the full perimeter of the lid for a dust and water tight seal
- Inside dimensions are 32.5" L x 7.5" W x 10" H
- Outside dimension are 33.5" L x 8.5" W x 10.5" H
- 2,437.5 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Box weighs 22 lbs.
- 6 pcs of 1/4-20 x 3/4" long stainless steel hex head bolts
- 6 pcs 1/4-20 stainless steel nuts with nylon insert
- Mounting recommendations and instructions
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $16.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product contains chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov