NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR 4 800
Does your drivetrain need a bit of an overhauling? There is nothing worse than having a UTV drive belt that can't handle the intensity of your ride. Belt failures are caused when the component can't withstand the friction or has inadequate flexibility. If you're going to ride hard, you need an aftermarket part that can handle the heat. Fortunately, Side By Side Stuff has a ton of options available, ranging in construction, design, and durability. If you need grit, we've got your back with the RZR 800 High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
Drive belts are the heart of the drivetrain. If the heart stops pumping, the communication to the rest of the components stop moving. Here's the thing. OEM drive belts are engineered to respond on average, day to day use. They are not built for pushing the envelope, but this RZR S 800 drive belt is. It's formulated from high-temperature compounds loaded with aramid fiber, which increases heat stability and performance life. The cog design on both the inner and outer portions of the belt significantly improves flexibility, resulting in reduced belt failures even on the most demanding trails. Quality matters, and with this side by side drive belt, you get increases and decreases in all the right places. Get geared up today and take your ride to the next level.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.