Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR 800 XC / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-19 Polaris RZR 570
Running the offroad whether sand is your thing or you're all about the climb, your rig's driveline is pushed to the brink. The result is drive belt slippage or even worse, the UTV part shreds. Side By Side Stuff has several aftermarket RZR 570 drive belts that are built for abuse and exceeds OEM performance. One offered is the Ultimax HQ Drive Belt by Timken.
Timken has been building belts for years and is currently a major supplier to OE manufacturers. The specially formulated fiber-loaded rubber compounds and Aramid cord produce one heck of a strong grip on your SxS clutch. Advanced engineering methods have revolutionized the drive belt industry by reducing variability and eliminating "classic" failure modes. In other words, this RZR XP 900 driveline component is built for offroad aggression with optimized power transfer from the clutch to the transmission. If you're ready to take your clutching to the next level, gear up with the Ultimax HQ and commence to trailblazing!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built for the same performance and life as the OE drive belt
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One year manufacturer warranty