- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- There are no accurate photos of this product on the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat X. The pictures above are to illustrate how the product operates and general fitment.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat X
Having overhead protection is a must when you're out enjoying your offroad adventure. Otherwise, not only are you left to endure the elements, but so is the rig's interior. Investing in a Wildcat 1000 Soft Top by 3 Star Industries will offer wear prevention while giving you a comfortable ride whether the sun is beating down or it's rainy. If you're going back and forth on getting a UTV soft top or hardtop, consider this. An aftermarket soft top is less restrictive and requires zero machine modifications. Now, let's see what this thing is made of, shall we?
The SxS soft top is built with old-school methods using new-school engineering. 3 Star uses professional marine-grade fabrics to construct the component for maximum strength and durability. It's hand-measured and sewn to ensure quality fitment per your machine application. If you're worried about structural integrity, don't. This unit is water, tear, puncture, UV, and mildew resistant. It can last a lifetime if properly maintained. You can't deny the reliability factor. Plus, it's straightforward to install. You don't even need any tools. What are you waiting for? Order-up!Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov