- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- Does not include front windshield shown in photos.
- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- Due to the configuration of the RZR XP 4 1000/ XP 4 Turbo roll cage, support bars are needed along the outer edge of the roll cage. The support bars and all hardware needed for installation are included with your purchase.
- 2014-22 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 and RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-18 Polaris RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2019-20 Polaris RZR S 4 1000
There's no question that all side-by-sides should have some overhead protection. The 3 Star Soft Top for the RZR XP 4 1000, XP 4 Turbo, S 4 1000, and 4 900 is a great way to get the coverage without becoming a permanent fixture. This aftermarket accessory mounts tightly to the cage using included straps and heavy-duty velcro. So, it's easy to install yet durable as all get out.
The UTV soft top features a stabilized fit of less than one-percent stretch. How? 3 Star uses marine-grade professional fabric to hand-craft the Polaris roof. Its durability is uncanny, plus its tear, puncture, UV, water, and mildew-resistant. Also, you can choose different color options like Onyx Black or Mossy Oak Camo. This Polaris RZR accessory will give you the protection you need for the ride you want.
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov