NOTE: Winch NOT included.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
The trail can be rough on the front of your Polaris General 1000. Stock brush guards don’t hold up against tall brush, rocks or mud. If you need an aftermarket accessory tough enough to protect your side by side, you came to the right place. The Bad Dawg Front Bumper is laser cut and formed to specifically fit your UTV.
Made of .125” steel, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you have one of the toughest products out there. A texture black powder coating ensures superior protection against the elements. Pre-cut holes allow you to top mount most winches up to 4000 pounds to help you get out of those tight spots. Hand welded in Bad Dawg's facility in Batesville, Arkansas, this aftermarket bumper will easily bolt on without drilling or cutting on your UTV. Features:
- Replaces your stock front brush guard
- Easy, bolt up installation (no drilling or cutting required)
- Made from .125" steel
- Hand welded in Bad Dawg's facility
- Texture black powder coated for superior protection
- Laser cut and formed to insure a great fit
- Pre cut holes for top mounting the winch. Will fit most winches up to 4000 lb.
- Bull bar is included
- Made in Batesville, Arkansas
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $12.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
View Installation Instructions