- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
- All pictures above show the Quick Install Straps, this windshield comes with Quick Connect Clamps.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S
Are you ready to go for a spin but aren't too keen on what comes with that ride when your rig lacks protection? Without an aftermarket windshield keeping elements out, you may encounter a less than mediocre ride experience, and we can't have that. Side By Side Stuff is all about elevating ride quality. We provide the Powersports community with aftermarket UTV parts and accessories to build their buggy into what they want it to be. If it's cab protection you after, the RZR XP Turbo S Full Front Windshield by 3 Star is an excellent choice. What's great is this particular component can be upgraded with a vent and hard-coating.
3 Star Industries has been dishing out cabin protection accessories for years and has perfected the builds from the enclosures to the windshields. This UTV windshield is no different. It's constructed from a quarter-inch Lexan, a very durable plastic, with the option to add an infused hard-coating and a ventilation system. Included in the build is an automotive gasket that runs the side-by-side windshield's lower portion, meeting the hood's factory contour. This results in a snug, rattle-free fit that will keep the elements out while you're doing your trail thing. If you're tripping on installation, don't. The RZR XP Turbo S windshield conveniently mounts to your cage utilizing included quick-disconnect clamps with thumbscrews. You can go from fully protected to an open cab on the fly. Features:
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- D.O.T. Approved MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment