- Kit includes upper and lower ball joint for left and right side of machine.
- To order for both front and rear, select quantity two (2).
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
Is it time to service your bad boy so you can take back control of your wheeling? We are sure it only took one shaky ride to realize your OEM ball joints have had about all the abuse they can handle. When it's time to replace them, why not do it with an upgraded version? Side By Side Stuff has the RZR XP Turbo S Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Ball Joints up for grabs.
These aftermarket hard parts are formed from chromoly steel, which makes them much more durable than your stock components. Super ATV also designed them with reversed flanges on the SxS upper ball joints and a reinforced stub. Now add the fact that they are greaseable and serviceable, and you've got yourself one heck of a rugged UTV ball joint that will last beyond your OEM's lifespan. All you've got to do is place the order, get your tools, and enjoy the smooth ride you once had.Features:
- Made from 4340 Chromoly steel material
- Greasable and serviceable
- Reversed flange design for upper ball joints
- 2 times stronger than OEM
- Reinforce stub design
- Extended life span