Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR 800 XC / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-21 Polaris RZR 570 / RZR S 570
When Polaris rolled out the first RZR there was no way they could have predicted the amount of success that they have had with them. Becoming a household name and an icon for offroad enthusiasts, the RZR is truly a home run hit by the Polaris team. When you made the purchase of your RZR there really is no question as to why you got it. The only question we have is what aftermarket parts and accessories do you need to make your SXS all that you want? At Side By Side Stuff we offer the parts and accessories for your RZR that you're looking for. Take for instance this Direction 2 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield!
When it comes to adding accessories to your machine there are few items that benefit you and your passengers more than a windshield. That's why we offer this Direction 2 windshield for your SXS. Constructed using top of the line materials, this windshield is constructed from a scratch resistant MR10 hard coat polycarbonate material. This means a windshield that can handle the use and abuse that you're sure to put your machine through. Installation of the Direction 2 windshield is a quick and easy process due to its direct fit design and included installation hardware. Grab your new windshield today and get out and enjoy your UTV like never before.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece – in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment