Applicability: 2012-13 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000
So, the drive belt on your Arctic Cat Wildcat broke and now youíre stuck. You donít want to go with stock because you donít want to wind up in the same situation again. Have you considered purchasing aftermarket? The High Lifter 3GX Drive Belt is one of the best out there!
Made of high temperature neoprene and the highest level of Aramid fiber loading on the market, your belt will be safe under almost any condition or circumstance. High Lifter created these to have a faster and more consistent throttle response when driving at high speeds, as well as reduced slippage during high levels of torque. Increase your horsepower capacity to well over 12,000 RPMs when you choose this product. With a one-year limited warranty, youíll be covered against almost anything.
Drive Belt Warranty Form
- Specifically designed for machines with 800cc engines or larger
- Features high temperature Neoprene
- Made with the highest level of Aramid fiber loading available
- Faster, more consistent throttle response at high spee
- Reduction in slippage during high levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Proven reliable at well over 12,000 RPMs
- This belt has a limited one-year warranty. Retain your belt's packaging as it contains the warranty card needed for warranty repair