- Item is not available in red as shown in the images above.
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware , 10mm or 12mm bolts. To determine what size of hardware you have, you figure out which socket is used to remove the hardware. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 15mm socket and for 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
Applicability: 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
While out and about in your RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo, the last thing that you want to worry about is a damaged part to your machine. Why not prepare your UTV for the wild adventures that you love taking and make sure that you won't be slowed down by a broken part? Side By Side Stuff offers a wide variety of aftermarket parts and accessories to upgrade your machine. Check out the Rogue Off-Road Upper and Lower Arched Radius Rods to help take your machine to the next level.
These radius rods allow more ground clearance and less contact when riding in mud or crawling rock! Easy installation includes just bolting them right on. They are manufactured of 1.25 inch DOM tubing that have 5/8 inch heat treated rod ends. Start being able to ride wherever you want today with the Rogue Off-Road Upper and Lower Arched Radius Rods.Features:
- More ground clearance
- Less contact when riding in mud, crawling rock, and so much more
- Replace OEM Bars
- Bolt on for easy installation
- 1.25" DOM tubing
- .125 thickness
- 5/8" heat treated rod ends
- Adjustable on each end