- Not compatible with Polaris Poly Sport Roof # 2883928.
- Not compatible with Rockford Fosgate rear speakers.
Applicability: 2020-22 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4
Many benefits come with investing in a RZR PRO XP 4 Clear Rear Windshield by Super ATV. The aftermarket accessory reduces dust rollback, offers protection from debris, and prevents interior wear. The UTV rear panel easily installs to the rear of your machine, without any unnecessary machine modifications. So, you get a massive pay off without the hassle. Before you take the purchase plunge, why don't we get more in-depth with the details?
When it comes to durability, it doesn't get much better than this. Super ATV precision cuts the SxS rear windshield from heavy-duty polycarbonate in quarter-inch thick sheets. This plastic is incredibly durable, much more so than acrylic or glass. Also included is a gasket that wraps the rear windshields full perimeter. Not only does this ensure quality fitment, but you can also enjoy your ride rattle-free with a perfect seal. You're ride experience matters. Ditch the dust, rain, wind, and pesky low-pressure suction by grabbing your RZR PRO XP 4 rear windshield from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of 1/4 inch polycarbonate
- 250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- No drilling or cutting required
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops
- Easy to install
- Comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov