NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-21 Yamaha Kodiak 700
Binding axles is the worst. From the looks of it, you're not a stranger to the faux pas, which is why you're checking out this Kodiak 700 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter, right? Hey, we don't blame you. This Yamaha axle is an excellent option as it's more durable, more reliable, and can handle the way you offroad. How, you ask? It's all about engineering dynamics and construction.
High Lifter makes the ATV axle from Chromoly steel with induction heat-treated and precision-machined bearings, CV cages, and races. The double plunging axle has a high angle up to 40-degrees... ah... articulation. If you're stressing about... stress; don't. The aftermarket axle is fatigue resistant with puncture and tear-resistant TPEE boots packed with moly grease. This results in more strength, fewer variations, improved operations, and prolonged performance life. How's that sound for beefing up that wheeler of yours? Get your purchase on, Side By Side Stuff style.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov