NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
When you capitalize on your rigs work ethic, it can put severe stress on your OEM wear parts. Let's talk about a UTV drive belt for a minute. These crucial driveline components can shred on a dime. Especially if you are doing intense farm work with heavy equipment. The more weight you put on your machine, the more stressed out that factory belt will get, causing slippage and shredding. Are you sick of having to replace the same part over and over? Friends, you don't have too! Side By Side Stuff has an excellent replacement option that is more durable and reliable. It's the Moose High Performance Plus Drive Belt for a Rhino 700.
This side by side drive belt is strictly designed for high-powered buggies that are pushed to the limits. They are more than able to support the weight of those aftermarket accessories you utilize to complete your farm tasks, like plows and implements. So, why does this offroad belt have the ability to swing what OEM can't? It's all in the construction and design. The Rhino 450 drive belt is formed from high-temperature Neoprene that is loaded with Aramid fiber and has deeper inner cogs and rounded outer cogs. What this does is improves flexibility, increases heat tolerance, and offers a better throttle response. It is durable to a whole 'nother level. Get the performance you need when you shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Yamaha parts and accessories.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.