Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
There is a time when OEM parts can get the job done and there are times when they can't. Most factory driveline components, like say your UTV drive belt, are designed for typical use over a broad spectrum of activity. When you're getting down and dirty with your buggy for back-breaking labor, there is nothing ordinary about it. This is why Side By Side Stuff has made it our mission to provide hard workers just like you, the means to beef up their rig with optimized drivetrain capacity. One aftermarket hard part that puts it's competitors to shame is the Denfeder Sand Storm Drive Belt by Trinity.
So, what makes this offroad drive belt so dang-tough? We will spare you the technical jargon and lay it out straight. Trinity, an industry leader in the powersports community, sets the bar high when it comes to extreme durability and function. This particular side by side drive belt is specifically designed to handle the back-breaking work. Trinity utilizes high-tolerance compounds, along with cutting-edge technology and design, to form a reliable component with massive results. Beyond the increase in power transfer, the Defender Max drive belt will last, especially if you're riding on desert style terrain. Take your ride to the next level with Can Am intake, exhaust and engine performance parts from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 year warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)