- 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000
- 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-19 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Hopping in your Polaris RZR XP 1000 to meet your trailblazing pals for a weekend of hardcore riding is nothing short of life changing fun. Granted, when you get out there it becomes a "mine is better than yours" competition as everyone is ripping and roaring through terrain to show off their skills. Unfortunately, when you're sporting OEM mechanical parts it can really put a damper on your performance especially your drive belt, it just can't hang. To elevate your RZR S 1000 you may consider this Trinity Sand Storm Drive Belt to take your ride's performance level above the rest.
The aftermarket part is constructed from the highest quality of compound components along with DUMAX for ultimate durability, flexibility, and rigidity while being heat resistant. To put it simply, this tough as nails UTV belt laughs in the face of friction which allows for a long lasting grit beyond comprehension! An increased grip paired with a decrease in slip allows the aftermarket drive belt to transport power to your transmission with supreme proficiency. Who's going to have the biggest badass sxs on the trail? With this UTV aftermarket upgrade it could be you!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)