Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP Turbo
As you take your Polaris RZR XP Turbo off the trailer, park it at the edge of thrill seeking terrain do you think to yourself "I'm going to kinda beat this trail"? For breaking bad rides you need breaking bad aftermarket machine parts otherwise you are left with a mediocre UTV experience. The Trinity Sand Storm Drive Belt for instance is an upgrade that will allow your XP Turbo to capitalize on all that horsepower and torque hiding in that engine.
As you are hitting that clutch on aggressive terrain your OEM belt is getting beaten to death. This aftermarket drive belt not only can handle the friction as DUMAX compound used on the cog design allows for heat resistance, flexibility, and strength 4 times greater than factory. The increase in grip and decrease in slip assists the UTV belt in efficiently transferring power from your clutch components to the Turbo S transmission. If you're ready to say "I'm going to destroy this trail like it owes me something" you better get your UTV aftermarket Sand Storm drive belt available at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)