- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2012-13 Honda Foreman 500 ES 4x4 / Foreman 500 ES EPS 4x4 / Foreman 500 4x4 MAN / Foreman 500 EPS 4x4 MAN
Like anything else in the world, your bike's suspension is going to sag with age. Now, that doesn't mean it's time for a trade-in or that you've got to fork out hundreds of dollars worth of suspension parts. It just means it's time to service the old girl by swapping out your OEM springs with aftermarket springs. There is a massive difference between stock components and these Foreman 500 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter.
The ATV lift springs more or less add stiffness to the suspension while increasing absorption support to the shocks. Because High Lifter has formed these quad springs with higher-grade materials and unique design elements. They will last dramatically longer with more rigidity and durability. So much strength, in fact, they pack a whopping 100-pound capacity above OEM lift springs while costing significantly less. Another great benefit is the potential for more suspension clearance. Depending on the machine application and what mods have been added, you may grab yourself an entire inch. Don't trade her in. Upgrade her by shopping Honda suspension parts and lift kits at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov