- This Snow Plow System is for residential consumer use only.
- Do not "Ram" plow or use vehicle speeds in excess of 5 mph.
- Kit does not include winch mount, winch or power angle pictured in some photos. The use of a winch is required to raise and lower the plow properly.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
It's obvious this machine was made to lead the pack from its impeccable agility and quality construction, but have you ever thought about those snowy days? Shoveling is the old school method of getting rid of the powdery bliss! What would get you off backbreaking duty is an EMP Maverick Heavy Duty 72 Inch Snow Plow System. The component is manufactured from American steel, which will last through your harsh winters ahead.
Every component of the offroad snow plow assembly is laser cut, MIG welded and power-coated, so it's extra durable with an increased lifespan. The UTV plow mount is installed using six bolts that can be easily removed at the end of the winter season. Hooking it back up is effortless too. Attaching the Can Am snow plow to the mount can take less than a minute with two hitch pins. Get outfitted with the Maverick snow plow system, so you can get the job done and move on to the fun!Snow Plow Features:
Snow Plow Systems Include:
- Front mount
- Fabricated from A36 heavy duty American steel
- All parts are laser cut then MIG welded to ensure a perfect fit
- Powder coated for durable protection
- Plow frame made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch (not included)
- Mold boards are made from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces
- Pivots in the middle to reduce wearing down one side
- Manual angle adjustment (left, right, and center positions)
- Wear blade is made from abrasion resistant steel and is 4" high
- Parts are fabricated with the tab and slot method, fitting together like a puzzle before welding for a perfect fit
- Plow can easily be removed with six bolts
- Two trip springs
- One (1) 20" high x 72" wide plow blade
- Two (2) plow shoes
- One (1) plow swivel
- One (1) plow mounting plate
- One (1) Gen II plow mount
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $200.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!