- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in the photo above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2020-21 Honda Foreman 520
Rolling in the deep is what you do when you are sporting a high-powered quad. No one can resist those waterways and mug bogs whether you're trailing or doing chores. That's why Side By Side Stuff recommends outfitting your bike with the right ATV parts and accessories to stand up to any terrain challenge, including those wet and muddy ones. All you need is a Foreman 520 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter.
The quad snorkel assembly will provide clean and dry air for the engine, keep the elements out of the motor and clutch housing, and allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract adequately. Functionally, it doesn't get better than this, but will it hold up? High Lifter forms the four-wheeler snorkel from quality-grade components from the high heat silicone hose to the heavy-duty vinyl tubing and powder-coated riser brackets. It's not just tough it's tank-tough! This Honda Foreman snorkel will keep your machine running like a champion even when you've taken a dive chin-deep.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- Custom molded silicone hose
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov