NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2007-15 Yamaha Grizzly 550 and Grizzly 700
Do you need to add a little beef to your drivetrain assembly? Side By Side Stuff has an excellent selection of ATV axles that offer sound performance, reliable durability, and prolonged performance life. One of those stellar aftermarket accessories is the Grizzly 700 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter. This tank-tough quad part features quality construction with improved engineering elements that result in more power and more tolerance. Let's check it out.
It's all about bigger and better when it comes to this Grizzly 550 axle. The quad axle has a Chromoly steel construction with precision-machined and induction heat-treated internal components. High Lifter beefed up the axle diameter by 20-percent with an increased CV joint size of 15-percent. They've pre-assembled the double plunging axle Yamaha axles to include the TPEE boots that have been packed with moly grease. The articulation is something to be desired with a high angle up to 40-degrees. If you want a sturdy driveline, you need sturdy driveline parts--Shop Grizzly parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.br />Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov