- PLEASE READ: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS SNORKEL KIT. Risers come in ALL black only.
- NOT for the Brute Force 650i with the solid rear axle.
Applicability: 2005-13 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 SRA
When the going gets deep, the smart get snorkeled. So, if you go deep you need to get smart and snorkel up with this Snorkel Your ATV Kit for your Kawasaki Brute Force 650 SRA. The snorkel kit makes it safer for you to take your Brute Force in the deepest pits around while not affecting performance and life expectancy of your quad.
The Snorkel Your ATV guys went to work creating a kit that comes with everything you would need to keep your machine safe and performing as it should. The snorkel kit relocates all your intakes and vent lines to a much higher than stock placement preventing dangerous and unwanted damages that can occur while out in the mud pits.Features:
Optional LED Snorkel Accent Lights:
- All 2" hard pipe
- Comes 70% assembled
- No drilling into airbox required, connects to the factory air intake using rubber boot
- Snorkels the airbox, CVT inlet and CVT outlet
- No re-jetting or tuning needed since the airflow to the engine stays the same
- The 2" CVT snorkels improve airflow to the belt housing for longer belt life
- Risers are constructed from black schedule 40 PVC, meaning you can scratch them and they will still be black
- Risers are painted with a fine black textured paint to match the flat back texture of the roll cage and other black plastics on the ATV
- Comes with detailed instructions and pictures for easy installation
- Comes standard with removable Warrior Wear tips
- Not required for use
- Easily cleaned and reusable, come unglued so you can custom paint them (come in black ONLY)
- Easily glued with Locktite Stick'N Seal glue and can be glued with or without the water repellent pre-filter material
- CVT outlet SHOULD NOT have the water repellent material in place
All snorkel kits may required some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits
- Includes three 2" LED lights
- LED Snorkel lights are a key on system, meaning they come on when you turn the key on the machine