- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
- Does NOT fit 2016 RZR 900 S Base model (non-EPS) with the FOX Mono Shocks.
Applicability: 2015-20 Polaris RZR S 900
Alright, so if you’re looking to outfit your machine for some serious water crossings or better yet, total mud pit domination, then you’ve come to the right place. With a little help from our friends at High Lifter we are proud to offer you and your Polaris RZR S 900 some serious lift with this 7 inch lift kit for your SXS. When you add a kit of this caliber you’re stepping away from the small fries and moving right on up to the big leagues so you best be ready.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything to get you and your machine out in the pits and creeks. You will get everything from the eight heavy duty max clearance control arms to the custom one-off High Lifter replacement lift springs, even a rear brake line kit to make sure once you let go of the “go” pedal and need to use the “whoa” pedal, your machine’s going to listen to your commands. Installing the kit can be achieved at home with basic tools and the supplied hardware and instructions for most consumers.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Eight heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms
- Front and rear custom High Lifter springs
- Four Outlaw RCV Axles
- Well established and proven design
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Custom tie rod set up
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov