- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY
- Does NOT coming with trailing arms.
- For some models, you must know the size of your hardware. To find this information, you must determine which size socket you use to remove the center bolt holding the radius to the frame. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 15mm socket. For 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
Applicability: 2015-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
From rock crawling to sand slinging, the Polaris RZR is a beast that can't be tamed. Whether you have a RZR XP 1000 or the RZR XP 4 Turbo, you're bound to scare up the dust during any ride. One major issue a lot of side by side riders experience is clearance. You can never tell just how extreme an unfamiliar trail is going to get and being high centered on a rock or stuck in a mud hole is not how you want to spend your vacation. If you're considering adding a lift kit, check out the High Lifter 8 Inch Lift Kit.
When considering a lift kit, most people look at the measurement, not the components. This kit includes heavy duty laser cut rear shock relocation brackets, four custom heavy duty control arms, a full set of heavy duty radius bars, springs, brake lines, steering stops, and four Outlaw RCV axles. All of these components are designed to give your side by side the maximum amount of clearance while upgrading your suspension. Visit us on the web or call in and order yours today!Features:
Optional All Balls Racing Front A-Arm Bushings:
- Heavy duty laser cut rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Full set of custom heavy duty Max Clearance Radius Bars
- Front and rear heavy duty High Lifter Springs
- Additional brake line
- Four Outlaw RCV axles
- Custom tuned for use with this big lift
- Uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
- Built and assembled in the USA
- Assembled by High Lifter and manufactured by RCV
- Steering stops
- All required hardware and brackets
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
Optional Pivot Works A-Arm Bushings:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front a-arm bushings
When you need replacement a-arm bushings, we have the solution for you! Pivot Works created the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your UTV model. Each piece is designed get your steering under control and restore the precision feel that your machine had when it was new. Purchase yours today to replace those worn down parts!
Optional Ball Joints:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- All kits come complete with the necessary hardware to do both the left and right sides
- Restores precision feel of new machine
Manufactured and designed by All Balls Racing, this perfect OEM replacement ball joint is sure to impress. Their steel housing ensures toughness and durability. Each is made to be self lubricated to keep the joint from seizing. The POM-M90 bearing cup is designed to isolate the steel rod from the housing to prevent damage. If you're looking for the perfect replacement for your worn out ball joints, grab a set for your upper and lower joints today!
NOTES: All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed Axle Warranty Registration Card included in each axle box along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov