NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2007-18 Can-Am Renegade (See options above)
Rebellious... that's what you think when you're pondering your next white-knuckle adventure. But, first, you better ensure that the driveline is intact. Judging by the fact that you're shopping for an axle, it screams you've already experienced the woes of having a drivetrain that can't withstand your breaking-bad habit. Don't you worry your adrenaline-charged little head, Side By Side Stuff's got you with this Renegade Heavy-Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter.
The aftermarket ATV axle has more grit and moxie than your traditional OEM component. It's a dual plunging axle with a high angle of up to 40-degrees; extra articulation for the win, right? High Lifter also increased the axle diameter and the CV joint size, maximizing structural integrity for those rough rides. The quad-axle is constructed using cutting-edge technology from durable materials like Chromoly steel. In other words, this sucker has the cojones to transfer power even in extreme heat or cold. They are tank-tough and all yours when you shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov