NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-19 Polaris Scrambler 850 and Scrambler XP 1000
Sporting a Polaris quad means you've signed up for a life of adrenaline-charged adventure. Unfortunately, your driveline parts may disagree with your ride methods but have no fear. Side By Side Stuff is all about sending it when you shouldn't, and with the right ATV parts and accessories, you can. If your axles aren't holding up, upgrade with something that speaks your white-knuckling language like these Scrambler XP 1000 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles by High Lifter.
Avid Powersports enthusiast will tell you one of the most frustrating offroad blunders is a bound-up axle. It happens without warning. One moment your shredding through the thickets, and BAM, just like that, your axle says, "NOPE." This is where the bigger, better build comes into play. High Lifter constructs the Scrambler 850 axle from Chromoly steel using state-of-the-art techniques that result in a longer performance-life, more tolerance, and reduced variations. The puncture and tear-resistant TPEE boots are packed with grease to keep those joints operating like a champion while you ride like one. You can also add a high angle of up to 40-degrees with these bad boys, and who doesn't love that sweet, sweet articulation.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov