- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2013-21 Can Am Renegade 500 and Renegade 570
Did you hit that last go a bit too hard? Maybe you were hauling heavy, and your bike's suspension had other ideas. Now, you're sagging, and the ride is rougher than all get out. Sounds to us like you need some sprucing up in the shock department. ATV springs eventually get over-stressed, causing a lack of support to expensive components like the shocks themselves. No one gets up wanting to get those fixed. So, we suggest doing something more cost-efficient and less intrusive. Get outfitted with a new set of High Lifter Renegade 570 Rear Lift Springs.
These heavy-duty quad lift springs are made dirt-tough with the intentions of lasting much longer than standard OEM springs, costing much less too. They don't fatigue nearly as quickly, which means your shocks are getting the needed support to extend their performance life too. Another great feature is the potential for more ground clearance. Depending on what aftermarket Renegade modification parts you've integrated, you could get an entire inch added. Regain and restore with trusted brands in the industry when you shop Can-Am parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov