- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2005-21 Honda Foreman 500 and Foreman 520 (See options above)
If you're looking to add some rigidity to your Honda's suspension, look no further. Side By Side Stuff has a massive selection of ATV suspension parts and lift kits, like the High Lifter Rear Lift Springs for select Foreman models. This component is a cost-efficient way to restore any discrepancies in the suspension caused by frequent riding or hauling heavy loads. Before you jump in to purchase, let's check them out further.
High Lifter has designed these quad lift springs to act as a suspension stiffener and to offer more support to the shocks. Its heavy-duty construction paired with engineering dynamics results in outstanding tolerance and performance, even on the most arduous terrains. These particular four-wheeler springs will not fatigue as quickly as OEM and sport 100-pounds of capacity above stock. However, the real kicker is you get all these increases at a fraction of the cost of stock springs. What's not to want? Give one of our friendly staff a call, and we'll get you set up.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov