- For use with High Lifter Dual Idler 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift (sold separately).
- Requires 18 inch or larger wheel.
- 18 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inches of backspacing.
- 20 inch and larger wheels cannot exceed 5 inches of backspacing.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S / RZR XP 4 Turbo S and 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S / RZR Turbo S 4
Having the right gear for your ride demands is crucial to the experience. It's why you went and decked your car out with a Dual Idler 4-Inch Portal Gear Lift. However, you may not have accounted for needing the High Lifter RZR XP Turbo S Rotor Upgrade to go along with it, but you kind of do. Here's why.
Having all that new power may not be enough for the braking system you're working with. Though it may not give you a crazy increase in stopping response, the UTV rotor upgrade does come with outstanding benefits. For instance, you can expect 30-percent additional leverage at the rotor itself once mounted up. In addition, there is more holding power at the wheel. Finally, these side-by-side rotors won't overheat because they have more surface area. As a result, heat is less likely to cause damage to other brake parts.
High Lifter knew what they were doing when constructing these Polaris rotors. These units consist of precision-ground stainless steel. In addition, the off-road attachments include precision-machined caliper mounting brackets. So, not only is this set built for battle, but it won't corrode or rust as other materials may. Additionally, High Lifter designs the RZR XP Turbo S rotors with bolt-on dynamics.
The whole bolt-on design elements make this UTV part easy to install. Especially when factoring in the included hardware and step-by-step instructions. These Powersports rotors mount directly to factory bolt holes requiring zero modifications. We like to call that a win around here.
If you're going to beef it up, be sure to go all the way. It's easy with the wide selection of Polaris parts and accessories you'll find here. Shop RZR XP Turbo S rotors at Side By Side Stuff to get the ride quality you want.
View Installation Instructions
- (4) 13" precision ground stainless steel rotors
- (4) CNC precision machined caliper mounting brackets
- Gives an additional 30% of leverage at the rotor
- Improves braking performance
- Gives more holding power at the wheel
- All components are designed for bolt-on replacement without modification
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov