- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA.
- Due to potential tolerance between vehicles, some 4 seaters might not be compatible with this product. To prevent fitment issues, please make sure the inside distance between the two bars on your roll cage is 32.75 inches wide.
Applicability: 2020-21 Polaris RZR PRO XP and RZR PRO XP 4
Are you planning to ride the trails this weekend? You don't want to get sidelined like last time with a flat tire and no spare. Being left behind on the track is never any fun. Let Side By Side Stuff help fix that problem with the Aprove RZR PRO XP Spare Tire Carrier. Gearing up your buggy with this UTV accessory before a big ride will ensure you aren't the trail plug this time!
Constructed of 1.75-inch heavy-duty steel tubing, this Polaris tire carrier will accommodate up to a 32-inch tire. Installation is easy. It mounts securely and easily on the roll cage using two heavy-duty casting clamps without any drilling or cutting and positions the tire up to provide visibility. It can also be placed lower or higher on your roll cage for clearance to the bed. Aprove uses high-quality powder coating that protects against UV rays which can cause fading and corrosion. Of course, you have to keep that sharp machine looking good! Hurry and order yours today right here!Features:
- Constructed of 1.75 inch heavy-duty steel tubing
- Accommodates tires up to 32 inches (tire is not included)
- Mounts securely and easily on roll cage by using two heavy-duty casting clamps without any drilling or cutting
- Four (4) M12 wheel lug nuts are included
- Positions tire up to provide decent visibility
- Allows 22 inches clearance under the tire carrier when a spare tire is installed even with the top of roll cage
- Can be installed lower or higher on the roll cage to reduce or increase the clearance to the bed
- Great for low clearance trailers with tire low profile location
- Use high quality powder coating to protect against UV rays from apparent fading and corrosion for up to 1500 hours