NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2011-19 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i
When you got on the Kawasaki bandwagon, you delved into a whole new world of more convenient farming, amongst other activities. The machine is a crucial member of your team, giving you a dependable performance where ever you need it. That's why you must keep your quad protected from the unpredictable terrain you travel on, day in and day out, doing chores. You can do that with the Brute Force 750I Aluminum Skid Plate Guards and Kit.
The aftermarket skid and guards are deep-stamped and laser-cut from powder-coated aluminum. They are highly durable, as well as chip, fade, scratch and wear-resistant. Coverage area extends to the driveline, suspension, cv joints, footwell and side chassis. All you have to do is install the ATV skids and guards using the included hardware, to the factory mounting locations. It's easy-breezy and you can ditch the anxiety of unnecessary offroad damages. Shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Brute Force 750i parts and accessories today!Features:
- Manufactured from 5052 H32 high strength 4mm aluminum
- Laser cut, deep stamped and powder coated
- Drainage and maintenance holes
- Side chassis and footwell protection provided
- Hidden fastening and special plate washer hardware
- Plastic deflectors on guards for additional CV joint protection
- Utilizes factory mounting points