NOTE: There are currently no accurate images of the radius bars in the color sky blue.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR RS1
Your RS1 is one tough sucker, so it's safe to say you're suspension should have that same dirt-tough grit. Judging by the fact you're in search of a new torque arm, you've come to realize that not all radius rods are alike. In fact, it boils down to the construction and design. Some are basic, while some are engineered to elevate performance with significantly more durability. One kit that won't disappoint is the RZR RS1 APEXX Upper Radius Bar by High Lifter.
The Polaris radius bars are the perfect balance of craft and design. High Lifter constructs the components from DOM steel, complete with a heavy-duty powder-coated finish. Its engineering dynamics really stand out amongst others with its replaceable Heim joints that are adjustable on the fly and the extreme-duty Teflon-lined spherical bearings that are much larger than standard. Everything about this UTV torque arm is massive, including the 50-percent larger build. Beef up your suspension with quality Polaris suspension and lift kit parts when you shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Crafted from extreme duty 1.5” x .188” DOM steel construction
- 50% larger than many stock radius bars
- Larger extreme duty spherical bearings
- Massive replaceable heim joints for camber and toe adjustability without sacrificing strength
- Massive replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Polyurethane bushings to eliminate excess movement
- Simple bolt-on kit
- Powder coated for durability
- Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov