- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in the photo above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2020-21 Honda Rancher 420
What Powersports playa doesn't like to see how far they can push the offroad limits in their bike. Even if they did get it for work purposes. We see a waterhole, and our adrenaline-charged spirit gets to flowing, taunting us to send that sucker. However, without the right equipment hooked up to your quad, you are looking at serious damages or, even worst, a garaged four-wheeler. Don't worry. Side By Side has that so-called "right equipment." It's the Rancher 420 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter.
This aftermarket ATV snorkel kit is built for battle from the pipe to the vents. We're talking powder-coated riser brackets, rubber grommets, heavy-duty vinyl tubing, high-heat silicone hoses, and dang durable hardware. The quad snorkel comes with everything you need for a straightforward install, right down to detailed step-by-step instructions. Once you get the intake relocation kit installed, you can expect your motor, differential, and transmission to stay high and dry, even when you take your Honda for a neck-deep dive. Who's ready to get beefed up for the territory? Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov